Organize or Attend a Concert in Your Community
We understand that traveling to join our concert may be difficult for many. We invite you to organize your own concert in your community, or follow our posts here to see if there is someone already organizing one nearby and join them.
Here’s what you can do:
- Pick a date for the concert. It can be anywhere and any type of music.
- Join our Crowdrise teams to show our support united.
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover, and gain control of their future.Freedom House Detroit is a temporary home for indigent survivors of persecution from around the world who are seeking asylum in the United States and Canada. It provides housing, food, clothing, legal aid, medical care, mental health care, English as a Second Language classes, education, job training, recreation, transportation, and offsite housing after asylum is gained.
- Send us the details of your concert and we will post an event on our Facebook page.
- Invite your friends and family to donate to your crowdrise link on social media and via email.
- Play your beautiful concert and feel good that you are helping the world.